Introduced by Siemens in 2000 as an upgraded Exact 47, the ECAT HR+ brought a new, high-resolution Bismuth Germanate (BGO) detector to the Siemens series for improved image quality. This unit is refurbished by Nuclear Imaging Services with Medical Imaging Electronics’s ECAT Scintron. The new PC-based technology of the ECAT Scintron replaces the Siemens ECAT outdated ACSII and SUN workstation units that generates faster scan times, improved reliability and longevity.
Ways NIS ECAT with SCINTRON Can Add Value to Your Nuclear Laboratory
- 1LIST-MODE ACQUISITION allows users to create multiple data sets (static, dynamic, and gated studies) with only one acquisition
- 2CARDIAC 3D ACQUISITION allows for lower dose PET imaging without sacrificing the image quality
- 3MISREGISTRATION CORRECTION allows the user to correct registration issues with the transmission and emission studies post acquisition providing the highest quality images available
- 4SUV CALCULATION & SLICE DISPLAY measure the average standard uptake value in structures of interest providing flexible result display possibilities and comparison of different studies
- 5WINDOWS BASED PLATFORM provides the user with true simultaneity to acquire and process at the same time thereby decreasing patient image time
- 6REMOTE ACCESS SERVICE allows for NIS to increase up-time with faster service and troubleshooting capabilities for improved serviceability