The Seal of Approval
We can help your facility attain Nuclear/PET accreditation. Our comprehensive Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Nuclear/PET package ensures that all required standards are met. Our dedicated clinical team works with your facility personnel to complete each element of the application process and ensure the laboratory is prepared in the event of an audit or inspection.
Structure & Organization
- Helps identify and correct potential problems
- Improves the organization of the laboratory
- Standardizes quality of patient care
Procedure & Protocols
- Improves standardization of techniques
- Oversees equipment and radiation safety practices
- Provides necessary updates to your laboratory
- Improves quality assurance and correlation
- Ensures your facility is reviewing necessary topics
- Provides standardization of required documentation
Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) is a seal of approval that both physicians and patients can rely on as an indication that the facility has been thoroughly critiqued on all operational aspects by a panel of medical experts in the field of Nuclear Medicine. Even once accreditation is received, we will continue to provide support at no additional cost to you.