Flexibility for Short or Long Term Solutions
Nuclear Imaging Services’ team of full-time certified Nuclear Medicine Technologists are available for your temporary or permanent staffing needs. 80% of our technologists have been a part of our team at least 5+ years. These experts, whose specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, PET and PET/CT are available from a few hours to a few months or on a permanent basis. Because they are familiar with a wide range of equipment, there is no learning curve or downtime. They abide by all nuclear accreditation and state requirements to ensure your laboratory runs both effectively and within compliance.
Our Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- CNMT, RT(N), State and ACLS/BLS certified professionals
- Professional liability insurance – NIS staff is 100% covered
- Thorough background checks
- Nuclear accreditation Technical Director and/or staff member
- Internal radiation compliance program
- Vacation relief, part-time, full-time and/or permanent placement
Staff Memberships & Organizations
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Our service customers enjoy the added value of receiving flexible staffing coverage at priority request with reduced rates. It is just an additional benefit of receiving service and support through Nuclear Imaging Services.